19. Jourdan Dunn: $3.5 million (£2.2 million) Jourdan Sherise Dunn is a British model and actress. She was discovered in Hammersmith Primark in 2006 and signed to Storm Management in London shortly thereafter. She began appearing on international runways in early 2007. In February 2008, she was the first black model to walk a Prada runway in over a decade.
18. Kate Upton: $3.5 million (£2.2 million) Kate Upton is an American model and actress. She first appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011, and was the cover model for the 2012, 2013 and 2017 issues.
17. Hilary Rhoda: $3.5 million (£2.2 million) Hilary Hollis Rhoda is an American model. She is perhaps best known for her work with the brand Estée Lauder and her 2009, 2010, and 2011 appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
16. Kendall Jenner: $4 million (£2.5 million) Kendall Nicole Jenner is an American media personality, socialite, and model. Jenner is the daughter of Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner, and rose to fame in the reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians
15. Daria Werbowy: $4.5 million (£2.8 million) Daria Werbowy is a Ukrainian-Canadian fashion model born in Poland. She is a spokesmodel for the French brand Lancôme.
14. Liu Wen: $4.5 million (£2.8 million) Liu Wen is a Chinese model. In 2012, The New York Times dubbed her “China’s first bona fide supermodel.”
13. Kate Moss: $4.5 million (£2.8 million) Katherine Ann Moss is an English model and businesswoman. Arriving at the end of the “supermodel era”, Moss rose to fame in the mid 1990s as part of the heroin chic fashion trend.
12.Carolyn Murphy: $4.5 million (£2.8 million) Carolyn Murphy is an American model and actress.
11. Karlie Kloss: $5 million (£3.2 million) Karlie Elizabeth Kloss is an American fashion model. Vogue Paris declared her one of the “top 30 models of the 2000s” when she was 17. Kloss was a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2013 until 2015; she resigned to study at New York University.
10. Candice Swanepoel: $5 million (£3.2 million) Candice Susan Swanepoel is a South African model and philanthropist. She is known for her work with Victoria’s Secret. She became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2010 and is still contracted with the brand.
9. Alessandra Ambrosio: $5 million (£3.2 million) Alessandra Corine Ambrósio is a Brazilian-American model, actress, fashion designer, businesswoman and television personality. She is known for her work with Victoria’s Secret and was chosen as the first spokesmodel for the company’s PINK line.
8. Lara Stone: $5 million (£3.2 million) Lara Catherina Stone is a Dutch fashion model.
7. Joan Smalls: $5.5 million (£3.5 million) Joan Smalls Rodriguez is a Puerto Rican model and actress. In 2011, she became the first Latina model to represent Estée Lauder cosmetics. In 2013, she entered Forbes magazine’s “World’s Highest-Paid Models” list for the first time, ranking at number eight with over $3 million in earnings.
6. Miranda Kerr: $5.5 million (£3.5 million) Miranda May Kerr is an Australian model and businesswoman. Kerr rose to prominence in 2007, as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria’s Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones.
5. Natalia Vodianova: $7 million (£4.4 million) Natalia Mikhailovna Vodianova, nicknamed Supernova, is a Russian model, philanthropist, entrepreneur, and public speaker. She is well known for her rags-to-riches life story and for her eight-season, seven-figure contract with Calvin Klein.
4. Doutzen Kroes: $7.5 million (£4.8 million) Doutzen Kroes is a Dutch model, actress, and philanthropist. She began her modelling career in 2003, in the Netherlands and was quickly sent by her agency to New York where she was cast by lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret.
3. Adriana Lima: $9 million (£5.7 million) Adriana Lima is a Brazilian model and actress, best known as a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 1999 to 2018. She was the longest-running model and named “the most valuable Victoria’s Secret Angel” in 2017.
2. Cara Delevingne: $9 million £5.7 million) Cara Jocelyn Delevingne is an English model, actress, and singer. She signed with Storm Management after leaving school in 2009. Delevingne won Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards in 2012 and 2014.
1. Gisele Bundchen: $44 million (£28.2 million) Gisele Caroline Bündchen is a Brazilian model, actress, activist, and businesswoman. Since 2001, Bündchen has been one of the highest-paid supermodels in the world. In 2007, she was the 16th richest woman in the entertainment industry, and earned the top spot on Forbes top-earning models list in 2012.